Chicago Estate Planning Attorney
McCarthy Duffy LLP is a general practice law firm with broad experience in counseling individual and business clients. The firm's attorneys engage in a wide diversity of legal fields ranging from estate planning to complex disputes. Primary practice areas include the following:
- Estate Planning, including preparation of wills and trusts, probate law, estate administration, elder law, and guardianship proceedings.
- Commercial & Corporate Law , including business formation, corporate governance, partnerships, LLCs, covenants not to compete on behalf of small to medium size businesses. and other industries.
- Litigation & Appeals, including complex disputes in both Federal and State Courts at all levels.
- Real Estate Residential and commercial transactions including leasehold negotiation, land development issues and landlord-tenant disputes.
- Banking Law
- Municipal Law: One of the firm's partners represents a municipality in the southern suburbs of Chicago.
A hallmark of McCarthy Duffy LLP is its remarkable stability and longevity. The firm and its predecessors have practiced law in Chicago since 1886. Lawyers tend to exhibit tremendous loyalty to the firm, most remaining their entire careers. At this writing, five lawyers have each spent at least 30 years with the firm.
McCarthy Duffy LLP presently has four offices: in downtown Chicago, Skokie and Palos Park. The firm looks forward to providing its clients with the effective, cost-effective representation that has characterized the firm and its predecessors throughout the previous 120 years.
Contact the Firm
To speak with an attorney about any of the above legal issues, call 312-726-0355 or send an email through the firm's contact page. Initial consultations for new clients are free of charge.