Christopher joined McCarthy Duffy LLP as an Associate in March 2020. Christopher assists clients with their litigation and transactional matters.
Before joining McCarthy Duffy LLP, Christopher practiced in litigation roles in insurance defense and employment law, including disputes arising under Title VII, The American’s with Disabilities Act, The Age Discrimination in Employment Act and The Family and Medical Leave Act. In state court, Christopher has experience representing clients in litigation concerning breach of employment agreements, breach of fiduciary duty, and partnership disputes. Christopher has first-chaired multiple jury trials and has represented clients in over 50 arbitration hearings and bench trials as well as having prevailed on summary judgment for his clients in both state and federal court.
Prior to attending law school, Christopher worked as a Senior Fixed Income Trader holding both Series 7 and 63 FINRA licenses with a municipal finance firm in the Western Suburbs. This experience has allowed Christopher to bring a unique perspective to his practice in understanding the economic and compliance needs of small businesses that interact with multiple regulatory agencies.
• Illinois, 2015
• Northern District of Illinois, 2016
• Northern Illinois University College of Law, Dekalb, Illinois, J.D. – 2014-cum laude
• Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois, B.S. Finance – 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Illinois State Bar Association, Member
• DuPage County Bar Association, Member
• Cook County Bar Association, Member
• Financial Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Arbitrator (2017)