Hannah joined McCarthy Duffy LLP as an Associate in May 2023. Hannah assists clients of all sizes on a variety of corporate matters including business entity formation, distribution and licensing agreements, financing, intellectual property protection, and governance. With a strong dedication to client advocacy and a proven record of excellence, she delivers exceptional legal services.
Hannah earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. As a law student, Hannah held a legal externship at a construction management company, was a member of the Dean’s list, and was a student clinician at the Business Law Clinic where she helped entrepreneurs manage the legal and logistical challenges of launching a successful new business. Hannah’s experience prior to law school includes working as a contracts manager for a leading real estate development firm.
- Illinois, 2023
- Loyola University Chicago
- B.A. – 2014
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- J.D. – 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Business Transactions Committee and Women in Law Committee, Member
- Illinois Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division), Member