McCarthy Duffy provides a comprehensive range of Estate Planning and Estate Administration, from the drafting of wills to the creation of comprehensive business succession plans. In addition, the firm handles estate litigation involving will contests, trust disputes, and probate litigation.
Representative estate planning and administration activities handled by McCarthy Duffy’s attorneys include:
- Drafting wills and related documents to ensure succession and asset protection
- Designing and drafting trust solutions to minimize adverse tax consequences and preserve estate assets
- Drafting powers of attorney for property and healthcare matters
- Business succession planning, structuring and documentation
- Management of elder care matters, including nursing home planning, guardianships and related issues
- Representing executors and personal representatives of estates